Friday, September 5, 2014

A Temporary Separation

The judge has granted me a temporary separation from my IV pole aka Skinny Joe.  YAHOO!!!!! The sense of freedom is exhilarating! I honestly don't think I can use too many exclamation points to express how excited I am!  I have been attached to the IV pole non-stop since Sunday, August 10th and now I am free!!! I can actually turn in a circle without getting tangled. I can leave my room unaccompanied! I literally danced down the hallway this morning. I will have to see him again when it is time to replenish my artificial immune system but hours on my own will be cherished.

On a medical note. ...still no neutrophils but my body is making its own platelets and a few red blood cells. Please keep praying for neutrophils so I can go  home for a few weeks.  (Don't tell Skinny Joe,  but he has to stay at the hospital.)

1 comment:

  1. okay, praying for neutrophils. also, googling neutrophils.

    ReplyDelete