Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A few random pictures

Just to lighten the day....here are a few pics.

The first is our attempt at an awkward family photo - think we nailed it. (Callie is the photographer).



A few of the messages left on the board in the hallway at the hospital where people can leave messages.
The first artwork in my room.  Whenever I needed a happy place to go to I looked at these.  Thanks Brooke and Emily!



From my first mission companion.  Let me know if you figure out what it means!

should also say love, Emily




We do have some Chinese speakers in the family so I got a translation for this one!


All of us should be able to translate that one!



Here is another one of our Chinese speakers!  Loved seeing it there!

Once we knew the closet doors could be written on, they were filled up!

3 comments:

  1. very chic hat. very pretty face under chic hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi, your humor, faith, poise, grace, honesty, strength - it all brings me to tears. I am so uplifted by your entries. You are such a role model for all of us who are so used to taking everyday-life for granted. I'm so glad you've been able to come home for a little while, it's been great seeing you this week. This whole community is pulling and praying for you. You are an incredible woman. Wishing you continued strength and peace during this unexpected journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking and praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete