Wednesday, October 29, 2014

REMISSION!!!!

Thank you for all of your prayers.  They have been answered and I am officially in remission!  I cannot tell you how thankful I am for all of your love and support.  The relief I felt when Dr. Ashe gave me the thumbs up was amazing.  I felt like screaming and crying and laughing all at once!  We were ready for some good news and are now ready to move ahead with transplant.  The timeline for transplant will be solidified by the end of the week but the current plan is to go back into the hospital on the 17th for a stay of 4-6 weeks.  I am grateful that I have the best possible donor in my brother and look forward to the next steps.  My job for the next few weeks is to get stronger and put on some of the weight I have lost.  Not many women my age get to eat whatever they want, whenever they want in an effort to put on weight!  I will enjoy the challenge!

Thank you again for all of your support!  I feel it every day, especially on the days that aren't that smooth. Thank you!!!

6 comments:

  1. hooray, hooray, and once again, hooray. HOORAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I have the BIGGEST smile on my face! What great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news. The Phillips family is wishing you well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news. We'll keep the prayers coming!

    ReplyDelete