Friday, October 10, 2014

Well, that was unexpected....

Wednesday, October 8 I was able to call Loren at work and ask for him to pick me up from the hospital!  I love making that phone call!  We thought I might be home before the weekend but the early release was unexpected and wonderful.  The doctors told us we were "responsible" so they felt good letting my go home.

Prayers are being answered as my body is strenghtened after each round of chemo and I am able to come home to recuperate.  My immune system is not quite as high as the last time I came home so my actions are limited - but so much better than being at the hospital!

Thank you for all of your prayers....know that they are constantly answered on my behalf.  Love to all of you!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Here's to a relaxing, comfortable weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you, Wendi. Keep up the good work. Enjoy that beautiful family. Know you are in our prayers daily.

    ReplyDelete