Saturday, October 25, 2014

more prayers, please

After my blood draws today, LDS Bone Marrow called and let me know that all my "numbers" are great.  White blood cells along with neutrophils are up - YEAH!!!!!  This also means that on Monday afternoon I will have another bone marrow biopsy.  This will tell if the last round of chemo was able to put the cancer into remission.  The results won't be in for a few days after the biopsy but if I could ask for your prayers specifically for remission, I would be grateful.  Remission means that we get to take a little easier path for transplant.  Not in remission simply means a different more difficult path.  I know that prayers are heard and answered.  I also know that this is all in the Lord's hands. Thank you for all of your continued support and love for me and my family.  We feel it daily and are grateful for all of you. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for taking the time to keep us all informed of your progress. We are constantly praying and hoping for your full recovery. We love and appreciate you and your awesome family. Will keep the word Remission in our hearts and mind. Love Tim & Glee

    ReplyDelete