Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Quick Update

Wow! What a difference a few days can make!  Once the chemo is done and my body has a chance to recover I am no longer sleeping 20+ hours a day and I feel almost human.  I am officially in nader (nadering), have nader - my friends who know Latin will have to correct me.  Basically my bone marrow is not producing cells - YEAH!!!!  Sounds strange but we don't want it making cancer cells and in order to do that we have to stop all production - thank heavens for transfusions!  I am still weak and don't have a ton of energy but feel confident that we are now on the upswing!  Thank you for all you have done to help me and my family thru this tough patch!  Sending love out from east 8 (LDS Hospital)


Here is my shameless plug:

If you are able, please donate blood!  I am a frequent flier at the withdrawal counter of the blood bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment