Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Thank you, thank you, thank you....miracles do happen

We met with a doctor today at LDS hospital and got the news we have been hoping and praying for.  I am in complete remission with no detectable evidence of disease!  The bone marrow biopsy showed no leukemia cells.  And one of the tests shows how much of my blood and marrow are my cells and how much are my donor's (by brother Scott's).  That test showed that 100% are Scott's!!!!  As was said in our meeting - the results don't get any better than this.  

Thank you so much for your prayers consistently said on my behalf.  Those prayers have been answered with the best results we could ask for.  Miracles have happened today through the power of prayer and through the power of priesthood blessings which have been given to me throughout this journey.  I am grateful to know that my Father in Heaven is aware of me and my family in the good times and the bad and that He is always there for me through prayer.

Thank you again for prayers and good wishes for me and my family.  I am extremely grateful to all of you.
#WendiWillWin

3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! I am so happy for you. I know how amazing a feeling it is to be given that news after the 100-day work up. Congratulations to you and the family. it couldn't have happened to better people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah yeah yeah! Prayers are answered! June is thrilled too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you and your family. Take good care of each other. xo
    --Wendy Phillips

    ReplyDelete